Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Happy Birthday Slik Kitty!!!!
bpcookie posted:
Happy Birthday to you honey bunny. I hope you have a good one. 29 again?

too bad he isn't holding a cup cake instead. hehehe

Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ibex7 responded:
Temper - Temper Happy Birthday!!
Remember all the ppl who love you! - Your goat,
Sometimes you don't mean to say what you mean to say you mean.

ddnos responded:
Happy Birthday, Kitty! I hope you had a great day!

Hugs,
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Yeah..back just in time for a party! Hope you have a wonderful Birthday! Be good to yourself.

Live Life Loud

slik_kitty responded:
thanks everyone! i did have a good bday. my son made me cry with his presents. he played a song for me that explains how he feels about me, and he got a mom tattoo over his heart. then we spent the evening together watching videos and looking for more tats. he he he. oh and he cooked dinner and it was absolutely to die for. he has my mad skillies.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.