Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Friday frazzle daily post, may contain triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
Hmmm don't see a post for Friday.

Weather: sunny and beautiful...perfect really

Sleep: so so

Mood: pretty good

Plans: did shopping and errands, plan to watch baseball later.

Hope to get some yard work done this weekend.

Hope everyone has a good weekend!
Live Life Loud

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon. I was just about to do one...

Weather: A little break from the rain, but it's sprinkling on and off.

Sleep: Practically none. I'm thinking that I am going to have to up my trazadone dose already.

Mood: Good. Looking forward to seeing ds2 for a birthday dinner tonight and talking about the final plans for them to come here for the whole summer and hopefully permanently.

Plans: Dropped of rent, went to Walmart, then breakfast out with hubby. Hit the Toys R Us for ds2's pressies (4 different board games), hit the phone store cause hub's is dying. Went grocery shopping. Tried to nap. Not happening. Getting ready to shower. Dress and go to get the boys. Bday dinner. Discussion with ex about summer issues. Home for some quiet time with hubs.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl replied to melly2210's response:
Hope you have a fun dinner! Looks like a busy day...makes me tired to read it. lol
Hope you get some sleep tonight. Take care!
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.