Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunshine Sunday Daily Post - May contain TRIGGERS
ddnos posted:
Good morning!

Weather - nice and sunny - to be in upper 70's to low 80's

Sleep - if I remember right, good. lol

Mood - pretty good

Plans - Finish cleaning, maybe check out thrift store - seriously need some clothes. Has anyone else noticed that the prices of a lot of the stuff at thrift stores are really high for thrift stores? Heck, the other day I saw a pair of jeans for $25!!! I looked around and wondered if I was indeed in a thrift store. lol Oh the days when almost everything was .99 lol Now I just have to go in my bday suit since I can't afford even thrift store clothes. lol Scary, huh? lol

Have a nice, safe day!
Debbie

Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 responded:
Doodles!!! I agree. It has to be a mom and pop thrift store to get things cheap. And I saw comforters at Goodwill last week for $40. I could get the same comforter for $50 brand new at Walmart. Seriously?

And I have to shop in moderation there. Most times I find that they don't carry my size. I suppose us fat girls don't donate our clothes. We must wear them until they come apart at the seams huh?

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all...

Weather: Sunny, breezy and surprisingly cooler at low 70's out. In other words...BEAUTIFUL

Sleep: Decent and didn't want to get up.

Mood: Relaxed and trying to remain that way

Plans: STAY STRESS FREE TODAY. Went to the local flea market. I'd heard there were a couple Avon booths. And I got a couple of the things I actually like and use and running out of. Picked up a new wisk and grater for the kitchen and a new hairbrush (my handle keeps pulling out while I am brushing this super thick frizzy mess). Made a big salad for lunch. Need to break down the meat and fillet the chicken breasts. Making tacos for dinner. Maybe watch Rise of the Guardians later. We'll see. Early to bed. Going to try to get out and work tomorrow

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.