Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monday Mindful Daily Post, may have triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
Hello to all

Weather: beautiful again!

Sleep: good

Mood: not so good. I have not been good about hiding my feelings at home. which makes me feel worse.

Plans: went to the gym, did yard work, will make dinner and watch baseball tonight.

My computer is acting up. So, If I am not around for a few days...that will be why! I think it needs a new video card and I don't know if I can do that. Plus, my desktop is a mammoth machine and I can barely lift it to take it anywhere to be fixed. Oh...and no joke...I walked into a door today...nice bump and bruise on my head. sheesh.

I am thankful for the nice weather and the very small amount of gardening I got done today! Hope everyone is doing well.
Live Life Loud

melly2210 responded:
Evening...

Weather: Gorgeous. Warm but not hot. Low humidity and a breeze

Sleep: Not bad, but my body is craving more more more

Mood: Eh. Feeling a bit down. More and more people are asking when I will know what is wrong with my eye. Tired of explaining that I don't know anything and don't know when I will. It's depressing.

Plans: Went in to try to go to work. Need the cash to change a CV Joint on the car Did get out hanging door tags. Lots of walking, but I needed the exercise anyways. Higher pay than I expected since I did less than I've ever done on a job and got paid more. Dunno. Cooking honey mustard chicken topped with fresh sauted mushrooms, cheddar jack cheese with mac n cheeze and sauted spinach with tomatoes in garlic butter. Rest. Do over tomorrow

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Bipolar II or BPD?
I have been diagnosed with Bipolar II , OCD, Stress/Anxiety/Social disorders and am currently taking medication. I have noticed that my ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 12 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.