Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Cookie?
ddnos posted:
Hi COokie,

I haven't seen you around here since the day before you were going to see your step mother, so I was wondering how that went and how you are doing now?

Hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hi Honey Bunny, Its so nice of you to think of me. I hadn't seen my step mother since after Christmas and when I saw her on Friday, it was like looking at someone that I had never seen before. She is in her lat 60's but she looks like she is in her late 80's. Poor thing. It was really nice to see my whole family, my sister and three step brothers. Even a family friend was there. We took some really nice family pics. I've been calling my step mother every other day, just short little chats because she is hurting too much and on a load of pain meds. I will be talking to my sister about my step mothers condition. I keep waiting for that one call, to tell me that she is in the hospital.

The ride to my mom and dads was agonizing and caused major tail bone pain. Then the ride home was even worse. Now my tail bone is so screwed up, it hurts more than my VLSC does. I never thought I would say that ANYTHING hurts more than that.

Thanks bunches Doodles dahling. muahs to you
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
Hey Cookie!!! Sorry to hear you're in so much pain. Glad you got to spend some "happy" time with your step mom. The last time I saw my Great Grandmother was at her birthday party in July. She died the following September. That was 7 years ago this year, and while I miss her horribly on her birthday and holidays, I know she's in a better place and I have almost 30 years of memories to keep me happy. Even some of my great grandfather who died when I was 5. Ever since I moved to Texas I keep waiting for "that phone call" especially when my dad was undergoing cancer treatment, so I can soo sympathise with you. Take care and hope you feel better soon.. ((((((Hugs)))))

Jess

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Thanks J Sweetie, Every now and then I think of you and know that you are going through the same thing with your father. Take it easy. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.