Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wacky Wed. Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: its cooled off to the lower 80's

Sleep: not too bad

Mood: Im not sure. Im not doing well health wise, having some lower left back pain, nausea and headaches. Also Hospice was at my moms house last night and will be monitoring her. So all of that combined is playing on my mood.

Plans: dishes, play with dog, try to eat something and MAYBE take a nap. Naps arent coming easy these days.

Take care and love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Also (trigger) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A friend of the family's mother, who I befriended at a party, was diagnosed with cancer just after Christmas. I tried calling her the other day but got no answer. Come to find out, she had accidentally over dosed on her medication and was found laying on the floor. She is now in the hospital and has taken a turn for the worse and her family may have to decide to unhook her from all life support. That family has went through Hell. They lost two brothers and now their mother and the friend of the families wife just served him divorce papers. Just awful.
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon...

Weather: Gorgeous again. Same as yesterday

Sleep: Restless. Too much pain

Mood: Not good. Definately depressed.

Plans: Did not go in to work today. Couldn't deal with sitting there again to be passed over. Hubs woke me and asked if I would like to go to the beach. We went, got there, and of course it's closed to swim because of a high bacteria count. Just disappointed me even more. Picked up my lab order from the pc for the spinal tap. More depressing things. I'm just not feeling things. Tried to read the menu at a grocery store to get a sub for lunch and it was hard to read (my normal now) but there was haze over it (new). I'm just...I don't know. Tired of fighting for my health. I know I need to change that attitude, I just haven't figured out how yet.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie...so sorry to hear about the family friend's mother. How sad.

Weather: was beautiful again but supposed to rain tomorrow

Sleep: good

Mood: here and there, up and down

Plans: yard work, saw tdoc today.
My computer is still acting up. Can't believe I am online. It won't last I am sure.
So, will if I am not here be sure to know I am thinking of you all...xo
Live Life Loud

DizzyJgirl replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
PS...finally was able to get rid of the penguins! My pic is my puppy. Well, she is a year old now but still small and looks/acts like a puppy still. this is the pup with the heart condition.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
She is absolutely beautiful. Is she a Husky mix?

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.