Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Talkative Thursday Daily Post - May contain Triggers
ddnos posted:
Weather - cool, but to be mid 70's

Sleep - good

Mood - fine

Plans - do some organizing, go for walk, take care of ice cream needs lol and whatever else that comes my way today - no real plans to speak of. Get to see my doc tomorrow and have lots of things to talk about and see my tdoc next tuesday and have even more things to talk about lol I told her to have her "working with hot mess" cap on next week. lol

Have a good day
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello!

Weather: sunny and nice (was supposed to rain but have only seen a few sprinkles this morning)

Sleep: good

Mood: ok

Plans: Physical therapy, then some errands. Just tired and plan to take it easy.

Debbie...good luck tomorrow and hope you had success with your ice cream needs.

Cookie...my puppy is a husky. Not sure if you can tell but she has bi-colored eyes (one blue, one brown).

Hope everyone has been having a good week. It is almost Friday!
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok

Plans: Been looking at online dog adoption centers. Trying to talk my hubby into getting another dog so that Chewy has someone to play with. With my pain issues, I can't spend as much time with her as she needs. She is getting bored and depressed. Poor little darling.

Have a good day peeps, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.