Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Musty Monday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon everyone,

Weather: Hot and sticky, but it's supposed to cool off this week again.

Sleep: For once, plenty. Exhausted from the weekend. Had both boys and the grandbaby (who still isn't sleeping through the night) all weekend.

Mood: Went to the beach yesterday, so my mood improved immensely, but it's declining quickly now. The spinal tap is Friday and I am fretting over that big time.

Plans: Made a good cleaning play list of my collected music. Had waffles for lunch. Hubs was cleared to go back to normal work duty Friday so he went to work today. I'm cleaning our bedroom. You know, the room where everything you aren't sure where to put it lands and the room you ignore cause no one but you ever sees it? Finished and am going to tackle to closet and swap out the rest of the summer stuff and put away the winter stuff. Vacuum bags are fantastic! Dinner is going to be a left over night, so no cooking for me. Going to enjoy a very quiet evening as those are numbered now because school is getting out in less than a month here which means sibling disagreements, jibing, wanting to go here and there. Basically chaos, but I'll love it anyways. I miss them already anyways.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Hello there.

Weather: COLD

Sleep: so-so...dh had the window open, the window fan on and it was in the 30's. I had my electric blanket on and still froze but was too tired to move to the couch.

Plans: had physical therapy. Rough morning with my dogs...had to lift and carry my older dog and give her bath, something I shouldn't be doing. Now my back hurts. Did still go to the gym and I am cleaning now.
I hope you can inspire me Melly! My bedroom is a mess. It used to be nice and neat and my place of retreat. Now, I can't stand it.

Take care!
(San...if you are there...I will asnwer your post later..have to run).
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Patience for the Holidays and every day life
Tips 1. Boredom can make it difficult to be patient. If you're waiting in the doctor's office and the only thing you can concentrate on is ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.