Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tick Tock Tuesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning.

Weather: Cool out but supposed to warm up. Humidity gone.

Sleep: Not nearly enough

Mood: Back to being moderately but on the lower end depressed. Anxious. Mad at the world.

Plans: Went in to work. Hubs blew my chances of going out because I could have gotten my blood work done and been back by seven. He took someone else to work which wasted 45 minutes of time, so I missed out on tickets. Now we're home and he's decided to go back to bed which means I can't finish the bedroom cleaning and purging that I started yesterday. Basically I am just pissed off.

That is all......

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon to all.

Weather: sunny and cold. 31 degrees out when I woke up this morning (last week it was in the 80's).

Sleep: very good

Mood: anxious but good.

Plans: had a friend over today. I always enjoy it but when it is over, I am drained. Need to do my shoulder exercises for PT and rest it. Hurt my other shoulder and back lifting the dog yesterday so need to go easy.

Melly...I know we all hate those "angry" days. I just feel anxious today and can't put my finger on why. Well, I kind of can. I get those "feelings" and feel like something is up with my second son. I have to just trust him. I hope you can find something else to focus your energy on and let the bedroom stuff wait for another day. What tickets did you miss out on? Sorry if I missed something.

Take care.
Live Life Loud

melly2210 replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
Sorry you had an anxious day. I have been trying to do some day labor. Each job is called a "ticket." Just couldn't seem to focus myself on something other than anger. I know where it is coming from, I just can't do much about it other than wait. It's my health on the line and no one has answers, and while I may be able to share things, my thoughts and fears just don't translate to those around me.

And on another note, I am being judged AGAIN for falling flat on my face 6 yrs ago. So tired of having BP thrown in my face. No concern over the fact that I might be going blind, but gee....you f^cked up 6 yrs ago, so I must throw that in your face one more time. UGGGH

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
Melly, sorry you're having troubles. Been there, got the t-shirt.
Me, I'm sortta in the same shoes. Low on funds, hubbie tries not to throw it in my face that I'm not working, but I know he's just as frustrated as I am. sigh....

Weather: Hot. It's that time of year again.

Sleep: pretty good.

Mood: pretty good too.

Had appt with pdoc today. Went well. Did a wally world run then came home and fixed dinner which was a total bomb. Oh, well, know not to fix that recipe ever again. In a mello streak for a while which means I won't be on the computer much for a bit. Doing a lot of reading and watching tv. So sorry if I miss anything important, just get in these moods where I don't feel like getting on the computer. Hope everyone has a good week. Take care my friends and til next we meet.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.