Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thursday daily bipolar post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

weather. hot

sleep. okish

mood. up and down, unlike my sex life

plans. must rest because pain, all over. Need to be in little pain for my moms funeral.

take care, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

jselleck responded:
Morning.

Weather: Still overcast from the bad storms last night.

Sleep: Okish.

Mood: Eh????

Plans: First off, don't know what the national news is saying about the storms that hit DFW, but everything was to the south and west of Matt and I. We did have the sirens go off in our area, but that was because a tornado was in the clouds over us. Fortunetly it did not touch down. Still scary though. But we're fine, and thankfully didn't even get any hail. And there was some bad areas of it. There goes our insurance again.... sigh.

Today since Matt works I plan on doing absolutely nothing other than cleaning the kitchen because surprise surprise, I'm cooking once again. And trying another new recipe. Hope it's more successful than the last. Even with no mayo, I just don't like pasta salad. And we found out Matt doesn't like asparagus. Sigh.... At least I learned something. Hope everyone has a good day. Take care. (((((((HUGS))))))

J

Oh Cookie, hope your mom's funeral isn't too hard for ya. If you need to talk after, I'll be home most of the day. Take care kiddo.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon

Weather: Hot humid and sticky

Sleep: Restless.

Mood: Depressed. Scared.

Plans: Do nothing. Watching tv and going back to bed to nap. I guess I'll make dinner later. Wallow in pain and fear. Try to gear up for the spinal tap tomorrow morning.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon

Weather: nice but windy

Sleep: good

Mood: a bit up and down but ok overall. Head is noisy.

Plans: trying to clean. Not getting very far but need to do it (with no help of course). Planning to do hotdogs and burgers on the grill for dinner.

Cookie, Melly, Js....will be thinking of you all (and Debbie, Slik...goat...everyone). Sorry for those of you in pain (physically or emotionally). Take care of yourselves and know I am thinking of you and care. Hugs.
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
68 of 91 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.