Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Sunny Wednesday daily post possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Sunshine and HOT!!!

Sleep: Okay I guess. Sleeping a lot lately.

Mood: Okay I guess. (shrug)

Plans: Hubbie's working overtime today, so not doing much. Trying to get motivated to go to the gym. Got lazy. Couldn't go for two weeks now I'm out of the habit plus it's gotten hot. Summer is defiantly here in North Texas. Been in the 90's already twice this week and supposed to be hot hot the rest of the week. Thankfully no more bad weather. We survived the bad weather that hit last week and the flooding from storms yesterday. The poor creek in our complex is up, but thankfully not to the banks yet. School's out in about a week and a half, trying to think of things to do this summer. Maybe a lot of swimming. Complex has a nice pool near our side, plus it's right next to the fitness center. Kill two birds with one stone. Once the city says management can open it. Been job hunting. Not very fruitful. Although two hotels were hiring, one even had a sign out front. See what happens. As for today, I think it's gonna be lots of reading, maybe a trip to the fitness center, then Wal-Mart after hubbie gets home. Have a nice day my crazy mixed up friends. ((((((((HUGS)))))))

J

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

Weather: hot

Sleep: ok

Mood: not sure

Plans (poss. trigger) I may have accidentally taken double doses of my medication, called poison control, they say I need to stay awake, if I start to get really tired then I need to call my hubby to take me to the ER. Poison control is calling me back every hour or so. If I don't pick up, then they will send the fire department. Its never a dull day in my life.

Have a good day dahlings, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon to all.

Weather: grey, but okish. Just humid even though it isn't exactly warm.

Sleep: so so. Puppy woke me up at 4am.

Plans: did a few errands this morning. Trying to clean today. Not much energy. Watch baseball later. Do my PT exercises at some point.

Cookie, I have mistakenly taken my meds twice before. I called my pdoc and they told me the biggest danger for me was seizures. It ended up being fine. It sounds like you are in good hands and I hope this passes uneventfully for you. I worry about you but as I said...you are in good hands. xo

J...hope you had a good day. I might read instead of clean now that I think about it. lol
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.