Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
biploar or ADHD
An_252081 posted:
I am a 27 years old professional, suffering from depression for the last two years. There is a extreme anger and irritation whenever my husband comment or suggest something which i don't like. on such instance, I first put my point but if he argues then i get very aggressive. I start screaming and abusing and then crying. i mostly try to harm myself and often beat him also. my thought process becomes very fast about bad future and continuous thoughts of leaving him comes in my mind but looking at my 3 yr old daughter i again feel helpless and again cries alot and then when my husband surrenders and admits his mistake and try to sooth me out by water or hugging, i then cry alot by feeling of guilt of harming my physical and mental health. I get easily tired and have difficulty reaching orgasm too.
in early days of my marriage we had difficult relationship due to lack of understanding between us. it now four years that i am married and i often think of ending this relationship out of feeling that my husband would never understand me . but he do understand me about 80% and loves me alot and same i do.
due to these strokes i get upset stomach and high headache. pls suggest some remedy . am i suffering from Bipolar disorder or ADHD. i am also facing problem in concentration and attention. i get highly irritated during mensuration( 3 days before and 3 days after periods) which i was not earlier. Somehow i have this feeling that i will get bogged down by my husband for my choices and will not let him dominate me. although i almost do whatever he likes. attimes i get confused about what i want and what i am doing and what i am thinking.
the situation does not happen with other person but only with my husband. I discussed it with psychologist and she gave me a medicine woth proxitiene slat but not mch relief , then i switched to homeopathy and took, kaliphos 6X, cal phos 6X( four times four pills) and few doses of sepia 30C. Pls reply ASAP as my mind is continuously struggling to know what i am suffering from amd what may be the cause and what is basic medical explanation for this.
Saroj, Delhi

dibbits0530 responded:
a common scenario for the BP'er. conflict exists simply as an historical norm. the outsider sees the "label" and not the person then sights self conflict from inside their being and seeks to push it out and finds no solution. an easy fix? only when you know that resolution is possible by setting down that weapon. that which seeks to fault. there is no fault, there just is. remove the need to fault.
Take from each day, all that it gives to you, return only to it, nothing less than the very best that you have to offer.

Asmi011 replied to dibbits0530's response:
cant understand..can be quite simpler????

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.