Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Get information and reviews on prescription drugs, over-the-counter medications, vitamins, and supplements. Search by name or medical condition.

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Enter the shape, color, or imprint of your prescription or OTC drug. Our pill identification tool will display pictures that you can compare to your pill.

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Save your medicine, check interactions, sign up for FDA alerts, create family profiles and more.

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

Talk to health experts and other people like you in WebMD's Communities. It's a safe forum where you can create or participate in support groups and discussions about health topics that interest you.

  • Second Opinion

    Second Opinion

    Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

  • Community


    Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Got a health question? Get answers provided by leading organizations, doctors, and experts.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Sign Up


Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
biploar or ADHD
An_252081 posted:
I am a 27 years old professional, suffering from depression for the last two years. There is a extreme anger and irritation whenever my husband comment or suggest something which i don't like. on such instance, I first put my point but if he argues then i get very aggressive. I start screaming and abusing and then crying. i mostly try to harm myself and often beat him also. my thought process becomes very fast about bad future and continuous thoughts of leaving him comes in my mind but looking at my 3 yr old daughter i again feel helpless and again cries alot and then when my husband surrenders and admits his mistake and try to sooth me out by water or hugging, i then cry alot by feeling of guilt of harming my physical and mental health. I get easily tired and have difficulty reaching orgasm too.
in early days of my marriage we had difficult relationship due to lack of understanding between us. it now four years that i am married and i often think of ending this relationship out of feeling that my husband would never understand me . but he do understand me about 80% and loves me alot and same i do.
due to these strokes i get upset stomach and high headache. pls suggest some remedy . am i suffering from Bipolar disorder or ADHD. i am also facing problem in concentration and attention. i get highly irritated during mensuration( 3 days before and 3 days after periods) which i was not earlier. Somehow i have this feeling that i will get bogged down by my husband for my choices and will not let him dominate me. although i almost do whatever he likes. attimes i get confused about what i want and what i am doing and what i am thinking.
the situation does not happen with other person but only with my husband. I discussed it with psychologist and she gave me a medicine woth proxitiene slat but not mch relief , then i switched to homeopathy and took, kaliphos 6X, cal phos 6X( four times four pills) and few doses of sepia 30C. Pls reply ASAP as my mind is continuously struggling to know what i am suffering from amd what may be the cause and what is basic medical explanation for this.
Saroj, Delhi
dibbits0530 responded:
a common scenario for the BP'er. conflict exists simply as an historical norm. the outsider sees the "label" and not the person then sights self conflict from inside their being and seeks to push it out and finds no solution. an easy fix? only when you know that resolution is possible by setting down that weapon. that which seeks to fault. there is no fault, there just is. remove the need to fault.
Take from each day, all that it gives to you, return only to it, nothing less than the very best that you have to offer.
Asmi011 replied to dibbits0530's response:
cant understand..can be quite simpler????

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

  • Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.