Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Watery Wednesday Daily Post, possible triggers
DizzyJgirl posted:
Good Afternoon!

Weather: rain. Again.

Sleep: very good

Mood: ok but anxious

Plans: make dinner, go to gym, tdoc appt

Hope everyone is doing well. xo
Live Life Loud

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon....

Weather: Hot, overcast, expecting rain....and humid

Sleep: Restless and never enough lately

Mood: Disappointed, angry, depressed

Plans: Went to neuro-opthalmologist. Basically things are worsening big time. BOTH eyes now floating outwards. Peripheral vision problems in both eyes. Good eye has declined since beginning of April. Color recognition in right eye problems. No idea why both eyes are not equally affected. NOT a neuro problem. Sending me back to original neuro? And original opthalmologist for further follow up. Went to McD's with hubs for lunch. Researching anything I can on vision problems. Calling insurance co, psych company and if I can locate a state advocate, there too. Calling Lighthouse for the Blind to see what the actual cost is to enroll in their programs to see if somehow we can swing that. I am CONVINCED this merry-go-round of doctors is not going to resolve anything. I am going blind...and no one seems to care but me.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

monkeybee replied to melly2210's response:
Hi friends! I haven't been around much so I just wanted to drop in and say hi! I hope everyone is well.

I'm so sorry you are still having all of these unexplained issues with your vision, Melly.

Weather: hot

Mood: manic

Plans: playing with the kiddos, feeling baby Vivian kicking around like crazy. Trying to bide my time in healthy ways to avoid the trouble brewing in my mind and trying hard not to worry about this episode. Giggling right now at my silly babies.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.