Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thundering Thursday Daily Bipolar Post/ Possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Dahlings

Weather: very hot

Sleep: ok but woke up too early

Mood: never know from one minute to the next.

Plans: taking doggy to doggy day care, seeing a new Dr. about my VLSC uuuggghhhh, then going to family Dr. so that I can get two X-rays done that was ordered by two different Dr.s, then Im having blood work done. A day loaded with fun fun times. lol

Take care my dahlings. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Cookie}}}}}}}}}}} good luck with all your appts today!

Weather - cool and wet

Sleep - ok

Mood - kind find the right word

Plans - need to go to the bank and then exchange shoes, but we'll see. I've been sick the past 2 weeks - not the flu or cold, but not sure what. I see my doctor tomrrow and wish i had about 2 hrs with her this time because I feel like I need it, but hopefully 40 min will suffice.
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

jselleck replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie so sorry you've been sick. Can commiserate with you. I keep getting food poisoning. Guess I either need to clean out the fridge more often, or have maintenance take a look at the dang thing. Yet one more thing. Soooo dreading renewal time. So far this year the complex has had to put in new carpet, a new garbage disposal, and a new dishwasher. They've also had to look at said garbage disposal once already because of something my darling husband said to do clogged it up to the point of the sink overflowing and I think we're gonna have to have the bug guy in soon if the cats don't get a move on. (Natural pest control he he he.) The apartment below has been vacant the past two months and I think that's where the bugs are coming from, but can't prove.

Any how::::

Weather: Hot and overcast. Most likely will rain AGAIN, so no gym once again. I refuse to walk in the rain. Nuff said.

Sleep woke up too early, took a nap, feel better.

Mood: Mixed. Not good.

Plans: Go to the gym if the weather clears. If not,probably do laundry and maybe even fold some this time. Do some menial cleaning and odd jobs around the house. Try to finish the Melanie Rawn book I got from the Library a month ago. Boring stuff now that my shows no longer are on tv. I hate summer. Used to be you could catch reruns of your favorite shows, now it's nothing but junk that couldn't be picked up in primetime if the executives were paid to do so. Although Rookie blue looks sorta interesting. Doubt I'l watch it though. Summer is when I do most of my reading and dvd watching.

Cookie I hope your appts go well. How are you doing??? Hope you'll e mail me when you get the chance.

Take care my friends and have an awesome day!!

J ,

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Hi J sweet pea, still not doing well. Trying to find some help for my VLSC pain but the Dr. that I saw today, well, I'm not impressed. He did say that he had a procedure that he could try. When I walked into the building, I had flash backs of a screwed up surgery that was done over 20 yrs ago and I realized I was at the same office. uuuggghhh. Not been communicating with my family or friends like I should be. Too much going on. So sorry to all my peeps. Love ya's though.

Debbie honey bunny, so sorry to hear that your sick. Hopefully its something simple that will go away very soon. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
Also, J, I hope your mood smooths out soon. Take it easy hun. muahs

melly2210 responded:
Evening....

Sorry I haven't been all that responsive to things lately. To all of you....I hope like heck that things remain the same level place or level out soon.

Weather: Warm, muggy and rain on and off all day...just enough to make it wet, then dry, repeat

Sleep: I'm sleeping, but I feel like I haven't

Mood: Incredibly depressed. Having to force myself to eat, do everyday things. I'm withdrawn from everyone but hubs and boys.

Plans: Got up and made phone calls to the insurance company and asked to have my case manager contact me. Called the psych services and got a list of tdocs in the area. Called all the dr's and the neuro opthalmologist hasn't faxed in notes for my visit yesterday. Called Lighthouse for the Blind to see how much their opthalmologist who specializes in low vision issues. It's over $300 unless I qualify through the state which will only happen if I am declared legally blind in the other eye. However, I do qualify for an independent living program which is free and lasts 6 weeks, 9-230 and they bus me to and from. I just need to figure out how to get to the pick up location and when I want to do this. Not sure over the summer because it would cut into my time with the boys who are staying with us this summer. Went with hubs down to his work for a little bit and convinced him to go to an old time bakery I've been dying to go to. Bought 2 giant german chocolate cupcakes which were very very yummy. Made dinner - fried perch and french fries. Finally figured out how to get the black screen with white font on my computer Now I can see a little better.

As for my mood...just depressed as heck about the whole medical situation. I'm just disgusted that no one seems to have a clue, but based on symptoms and what the eye doctors have told me, it is very clearly a low vision issue and the symptoms lead me to dry macular degeneration. UGH. Figures I can figure it out and they can't.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

margaroo replied to melly2210's response:
Hello my friends!

Weather: In the 80's but comfortable.

Sleep: Terrible, my hips hurt like the devil when I lay on one side for an hour or so. I am beginning to think that the surgery wasn't as magical as I would hope.

Mood: Better than Wednesday! I got a nap this afternoon and I am packing to fly to Sacramento for my daughter's baby shower.

Plans: Get packed and hopefully to bed before midnight.

Hugs to all,

Maggie

PS I saw my baby Rosie when I was staying with my niece. Her coat has filled in to full white, soft teddy bear fur. They have done a wonders socializing her and teaching her not to run out the door, lick faces, chew on fingers, etc. I will pick her up next week. She is so darn cute!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.