Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
MOIST MONDAY - DAILY POST MAY CONTAIN TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone....

Weather: Humid and supposed to rain buckets in a little bit. Can feel the rain moving in.

Sleep: Not so good. Keep having nightmares.

Mood: Manic behavior, depressed at same time. Wooohooo - another mixed episode

Plans: Did some grocery shopping. We got a washer and dryer yesterday No more laundry mat, so today I will do a few loads of laundry. Clean the kitchen. Hit the boys room and see if I can rearrange things to give them more space. Finish packing up the winter clothes. Clean out the boys' closet. Finish the mural. Post a silk bridal bouquet on ebay. Create a FB page for our summer project to generate some publicity. Cook dinner. Vacuum.

Yeah, I am probably over-shooting things and spread them out over the week, but given my behavior...I will likely get most of this done by the end of today.

Happy Monday everyone.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings, can I hear a *beep* from ya all?

Weather: super duper hot. over 105 degs

Sleep: ok

Mood: ok so far. Been having these crying spells, bit of depression and then I will be ok for a bit. Im not sure if its stress related, pain related, menopause related, Bipolar related, the fact that I went off of Depakote and went back on or hippie related.

Plans: pay a few bills. Watch the stock market report. Play with Chewy. Look for another dog through Pet Finder (uuggghh, totally impossible to find a dog that will fit in with our family.) My dog is picky, she wants a dog that looks kinda like her. She is such a diva too.

Have a fab. day. muahs

Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Melly honey, please send some rain over here. We could use it. Sorry that your having nightmares. I hate nightmares. I was wondering, your having mixed episodes, is that normal for you? Or could it be related to menopause? I know you had said something about menopause before and Im wondering what the Hell is going on with my emotions. Wondering if it is peri-menopause related. Its not fun being a girl. Oh, and I can't wait to see the photo of the mural. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
Weather - 50 and cloudy, but sposed to be in mid 70's today

Sleep - sleep has been messed up past couple days

Mood - Ok

Plans - try to go pick up mosaic my sister made me that we had custom framed - it's ready, but I'm not! lol I'm so sore this morning! I've been a hot mess physically lately - and now I have yet another thing to add to my "not well physically" plate - well, I'm not officially adding it yet until it becomes official, lol, but according to my last 2 blood tests, I may have moderate kidney damage...operative word being, "MAY." I'm crossing my toes and fingers, and......in hopes that I don't.

I won't go into all the other physical issues that I've been having of late because it would look too depressing for me to lay it all out there - and of course, let us not forget about the mental/emotional difficulties that have been springing up in part because of the physical, in other part, because of life. Nope, not gonna spell it out - not gonna ruin this day before it's really started. lol Just kidding - but seriously, let it suffice to say that this puppy (that would be me) has been having a rough time of it for about the past 6-9 months or so...give or take. But, I'm coping - some days better than others - I believe that in spite of myself, it will get better!

Have a great day!
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 replied to bpcookie's response:
I think the mixed episodes are coming from the medical stuff. I am severely depressed. Nothing like the medical run-around to make you that way. I knew the vision issues were declining quickly. It's been OBVIOUS to me even though no one seemed to be grasping it. So I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off trying to hyper organize things and finish projects that are obvious when you come in the house. I want everything in the same place, and then I want to train hubs and boys who will be here starting next week. So basically I am preparing for the worst.

Saw a neuro opthalmologist last week whose notes basically declared me legally blind now in BOTH eyes. His notes also indicate a severe decifiency in the care I have been receiving from all of the doctors I have been seeing, but he has referred me back to the normal neuro and originating opthalmologist. I just can't seem to get a handle on things at all. I'll be blind before they figure all of this out.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.