Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Tropical Storm Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
    melly2210 posted:
    Morning everyone....

Weather: TROPICAL STORM....so far not too bad...lots of rain...some wind, a few minor tornadoes but none near us

Sleep: Grandbaby is here so...ummmm....not a whole lot

Mood: Tired and anxiety through the roof between the vision thing AND the low pressure of the tropical storm

Plans: Watch the munchkin and do some art projects to keep him busy. Take him home around 5, weather permitting. Supposed to pick up the boys and Gigi for the summer. Excited about that but too tired to show it. Only thing on tv is storm coverage. I need a nap but doubt that is going to happen.

Stay safe and have a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
    Stay safe Melly!

Weather: so far ok but supposed to rain later

Sleep: good

Mood: a bit anxious and irritable but trying to keep it positive.

Plans: had to give the dog a bath again. Went to the gym. Dr's app't about my shoulder injury because the physical therapy isn't doing what it is supposed to. Then the usual..dinner and baseball.

Take care...it is almost Friday!
    Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
    Hello dahlings

weather, hot and boring

Sleep, ok, I guess

mood, up and down

Plans, play with dog. Bible study today, thank goodness they come to my house, although they keep trying to get me to go to their house of worship, which I physically cant and WONT. I wish they would quit trying to convert me cause it aint gonna happen. Then I need to do some chores and watch some tv.

love ya, muahs

Melly honey, enjoy your grand child. Stay safe. muahs
    Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.