Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tropical Storm Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone....

Weather: TROPICAL STORM....so far not too bad...lots of rain...some wind, a few minor tornadoes but none near us

Sleep: Grandbaby is here so...ummmm....not a whole lot

Mood: Tired and anxiety through the roof between the vision thing AND the low pressure of the tropical storm

Plans: Watch the munchkin and do some art projects to keep him busy. Take him home around 5, weather permitting. Supposed to pick up the boys and Gigi for the summer. Excited about that but too tired to show it. Only thing on tv is storm coverage. I need a nap but doubt that is going to happen.

Stay safe and have a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Stay safe Melly!

Weather: so far ok but supposed to rain later

Sleep: good

Mood: a bit anxious and irritable but trying to keep it positive.

Plans: had to give the dog a bath again. Went to the gym. Dr's app't about my shoulder injury because the physical therapy isn't doing what it is supposed to. Then the usual..dinner and baseball.

Take care...it is almost Friday!
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

weather, hot and boring

Sleep, ok, I guess

mood, up and down

Plans, play with dog. Bible study today, thank goodness they come to my house, although they keep trying to get me to go to their house of worship, which I physically cant and WONT. I wish they would quit trying to convert me cause it aint gonna happen. Then I need to do some chores and watch some tv.

love ya, muahs

Melly honey, enjoy your grand child. Stay safe. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
104 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.