Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Friday daily Bipolar post, possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahling

weather, high 109 degs

sleep, good

mood, 'shrug' who knows

plans, all depends on my VLSC pain, I would love to get the grocery shopping done, dont want to have to do it tomorrow cause we are gonna look at a dog that we may possibley adopt. Will do some chores. Try to entertain my dog. Cant take her for a walk cause its too hot. Its too hot by the time it is 7:00 am up until 10:00 pm. Ridiculous. The heat also cause my pain to be worse. Oh well, at least its Friday.

love ya,s muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: rainy

Sleep: ok.

Mood: Blah but really trying.

Plans: did groceries and errands. Truthfully, my mood would be worse but there was a nice nurse at my son's pediatricans office who bent over backwards to help me. Just made my day so much easier...I couldn't stop thanking her.
Waiting to hear about a possible MRI on my shoulder.

Cookie, I look forward to hearing about the dog you are looking at. I guess your dh came around to that whole idea?
I hope that your pain isn't worse. Take care.
Everyone have a good weekend!
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.