Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
So Tired....
ddnos posted:
Hello, just dropping by a few minutes to say hi.

ok, that's all. lol

Haven't been feeling well (physically mostly) for I don't know how long - seems everything is happening all at once. My hematologist called me friday morning to say my blood tests weren't getting better and he's going to order 2 (1 week apart) intravenous iron. Am waiting for the nurse to call. Then also found out that my kidney function is slowly declining....woooo hoooo....NOT. But I'm actually not so worried about that right now because it is slow.

My "regular" chronic body pain has been acting up lately - bad timing - making it a lil bit harder, not to mention jst a half a pill decrease on my med has had me feeling physcially sick -though not nauseous, thankfully. but some days it seems better, then worse the next. we're trying to push through for 3-6 months (if possible) before reducing another half pill. I'm not going off the med, just trying to go as low as possible and still work so as to lower adrenaline levels. At least that's what we're doing right now (me and doctor) but she's sending me for consultation somewhere to see if other alternative.

Ok, can't sit here any longer. too sore.

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

slik_kitty responded:
hugs dd. just wish this would go away already for you.

ddnos replied to slik_kitty's response:
thank you, kitty

hugs
Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Carl_1970 replied to ddnos's response:
Debbie,

Thinking of you ...

Carl

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
109 of 126 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.