Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Popping in to say hello and update a little
skypper posted:
Hi everyone,
Long time since I've stopped by, sorry about that, but life has been crazy over here, been trying to ride the wavess and not fall off.
I think of you all often and always am hoping everybody is doing okay.
Sorry I'm not a better friend or consistent in anything, so hard for me to keep my thoughts clear enough to remember much of the time anything at all. Some of you may understand that. I seriously feel I'm losing my memory lately, short term memory anyway...
Hope you all are having a good weekend.
I've got to run and get dressed as I'm expected somewhere soon but I already dropped off the food I was supposed to bring so they're not all waiting on me to eat or anything.
Hopefully will pop by and talk to yoou all some more real soon!
<3
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

ddnos responded:
{{{{{{{{{{{{{Michelle}}}}}}}}}} was just thinking about you the other day, wondering how you are doing, then lo and behold, here you are! hope to hear more of how you are doing when you are up to it and have the time!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

bpcookie responded:
Hi sweet heart. Love ya. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
((((Michelle))) So nice to hear from you. I have been in the same situation as you and I am trying hard to be active again. I missed everyone here and need the friendships.
Take care and hope we hear from you again soon! xo
Live Life Loud

skypper responded:
I am so terribly terrible and keeping up with things lately. I think in the background I've been very mentally/emotionally overwhelmed so I've been keeping very busy physically.

I really have too. I've been working out a lot and busy going crazy with my kids, all of whom are teenagers now and just...i don't even know how to describe. Going to the doc, trying to get set up with a new neurologist, I joined a new "better" health group, and the doctors ARE better but the wait to see them is insane. I have yet to see my new primary as she was booked solid for like almost 6 months, my appt isn't until the end of September, after the bad experiences with my last doctor I wanted to make sure I had a female this time so there are no problems.

Other than that, just living life, it's summer now so I have a little bit of a break, honestly though I think I get a better break when kids are in school, lol.
~Sky~

bpcookie replied to skypper's response:
Hi honey, good to see ya. Hope you can get in to see your Dr. sooner. 6 months is way way too long to wait. Glad you have been working out. When I was working out, I never felt better. You take care sweetie. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

skypper replied to bpcookie's response:
To see the actual doctor, I did get in really quick for an appt with a nurse practitioner who was able to rx me my inhalers and migraine meds and put in for a referral to neurology and then, theres also urgent care, but to see my actual new doc, the wait is really long!
So....I'm just waiting...working out does help me feel better and for sure it helps me sleep a lot better.

Hope you've been ok, I miss all my buds
~Sky~

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.