Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mad Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my little Beeper Dahlings, I hate Mondays, they suck!!!!

Weather: 108 degs, will most like get up to 110

Sleep: ok

Mood: just throw in all the emotions that you can imagine, and thats me.I will break down a bawl for no reason, then be happy, then angry and crabby and pissy, then bawl again. It must be so much fun to be around me.I used to be a really good actor and could hide my feelings but not anymore. Now I put on a pair of sunglasses when I start to cry, when Im out in public.

Plans: Chores, play with puppy, force myself to eat, cry, do more chores, cry, play with puppy, cry, lay down, cry and wish that I could be the happy, laughing, joyful person that I used to be 2 yrs ago. I have turned into an unrecognizable creature. I want to be happy again.

Have a good day everyone. love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
(((Cookie))) Did I miss something about a puppy?
I hope you can find some joy in your day. Be good to yourself.

Here:
Weather: ok..supposed to rain again later

Sleep: so-so

Mood: anxious but trying

Plans: did some errands. Need to take care of all the pets. The older dog needs a bath, I don't feel like doing it.
I am anxious because I am worried that something from my past might come back to haunt me. I am hoping it is far enough in the past that it will stay there. I have kept it under wraps (I think!) for 25 years, I would hate to have to deal with it now.

Everyone take care!
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
When I say that I will play with my puppy, I mean my Chewy dog. But we are trying to find her a sister to play with. So far we have seen three dogs, but none were the right dog for our family. So we are still looking.

Dizzy my dahling, I wish it would rain here. Hell, I wish it would snow here, so that I could stick my azz in it and cool off. What ever was in your past, I hope it stays there too. You poor thing. It sucks having to worry about things from the past. I will keep my fingers crossed sweetie. love ya. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.