Mad Monday Daily Bipolar Post/ possible triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my little Beeper Dahlings, I hate Mondays, they suck!!!!

Weather: 108 degs, will most like get up to 110

Sleep: ok

Mood: just throw in all the emotions that you can imagine, and thats me.I will break down a bawl for no reason, then be happy, then angry and crabby and pissy, then bawl again. It must be so much fun to be around me.I used to be a really good actor and could hide my feelings but not anymore. Now I put on a pair of sunglasses when I start to cry, when Im out in public.

Plans: Chores, play with puppy, force myself to eat, cry, do more chores, cry, play with puppy, cry, lay down, cry and wish that I could be the happy, laughing, joyful person that I used to be 2 yrs ago. I have turned into an unrecognizable creature. I want to be happy again.

Have a good day everyone. love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

DizzyJgirl responded:
(((Cookie))) Did I miss something about a puppy?
I hope you can find some joy in your day. Be good to yourself.

Here:
Weather: ok..supposed to rain again later

Sleep: so-so

Mood: anxious but trying

Plans: did some errands. Need to take care of all the pets. The older dog needs a bath, I don't feel like doing it.
I am anxious because I am worried that something from my past might come back to haunt me. I am hoping it is far enough in the past that it will stay there. I have kept it under wraps (I think!) for 25 years, I would hate to have to deal with it now.

Everyone take care!
Live Life Loud

bpcookie replied to DizzyJgirl's response:
When I say that I will play with my puppy, I mean my Chewy dog. But we are trying to find her a sister to play with. So far we have seen three dogs, but none were the right dog for our family. So we are still looking.

Dizzy my dahling, I wish it would rain here. Hell, I wish it would snow here, so that I could stick my azz in it and cool off. What ever was in your past, I hope it stays there too. You poor thing. It sucks having to worry about things from the past. I will keep my fingers crossed sweetie. love ya. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.