Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tangled Tuesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Well a whopping good morning to everyone at 3 am EST

Weather: Well, it's cooler and humid out NOW...will hit 90's later and the afternoon rain will come too

Sleep: Yeah right. Not happening

Mood: Depressed to the point of being pissed off as heck and anxiety through the roof

Plans: Cancel my optometry appt so I can do a walk-in later in the week so hubs can go to work. Repair man supposed to show around 10 to "grout" the tub to the tile wall (it's not going to work and will fall out in another week or so). No showers for over 24 hours. UGH. Hopefully hear back from my case manager through the insurance company regarding the quality of care I'm receiving and other options. Try to find a med negligence/malpractive atty and set meeting. Referee 2 bored and aggravated teenage boys. Cook dinner.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

DizzyJgirl responded:
Melly, hope you have gotten some rest! I had to do a double take at what time you were posting. Hope it isn't too long of a day for you.

Here:
Weather: rain

Sleep: good

Mood: anxious, up and down

Plans: still need to give the dog a bath. Need to do other things but feel like doing nothing. Just one of those days. I did get dressed so there is that at least.

After some time (and some wine last night), my anxiety is a bit less. I decided I am probably over reacting to things and other than me, who cares about what happened 25 years ago? I am probably the only one that remembers it.

Cookie how are you doing today? I think it is good that you are taking your time about finding just the right "sister" for Chewy. With our dogs, we say our lab is the evil step sister...or lately, it has been "grandmother".

Everyone have a good day!
Live Life Loud

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.