Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
TGIF!!!!!! Daily post, possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Guess everyone's been on vacation like I was. Although my excuse was my computer went down big time. But it's working again for now at least.

Weather: Sunny and mostly clear skies. Supposed to be hot today. Summer is here at last I think. )=

Mood: Okay I guess. Just got up. Ask again in an hr.

Sleep: Good.

Plans: Hubby's been working overtime because a co worker is on vacation, will be sooo glad when this week is over. Got laundry going and checking in with my beeper pals. Mostly plan on reading this book I got from the library and a trip to Wal-Mart when hubbie gets up. Resting while I can, because we have a busy week next week to make up for him working all week. Wouldn't be so mad if he hadn't lost hrs today. He usually works 12's on friday, today they only have him working 8. So instead of getting 16hrs of overtime he's only getting 12. He's okay with it, I'm not. At least his raise has kicked in and nothing else has gone wrong this week. (fingers crossed) Hope everyone has a nice week-end. Muahs!!!

J

DizzyJgirl responded:
Afternoon!

Weather: sunny and breezy, 70-ish. nice!

Sleep: so so..woke up early

Mood: ok

Plans: went to the gym, got groceries. Had a little excitment in the neighborhood...my son and I saw a swarm of bees. I wasn't sure what to do so I called my neighbor. She keeps bees. She said they were honey bees so she has been working on "capturing" them in a hive. Very interesting to see.
Live Life Loud

bpcookie responded:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings, glad its Friday. uuggghhh

Weather: freaking hot. My swimming pool is boiling right now. I threw a chicken in it and some potatos, carrots, making stew for dinner.

Mood: up and down

Sleep: ok

Plans: Got the grocery shopping done. When I got home I was in pain as usual so right now I am on two pain meds and a lorazepam. My friends funeral service is this weekend and I don't think I can go. Its too close to when my step mother passed away and I don't think I could handle another funeral right now.

Tonight is movie night, me and hubby will watch a movie and eat a bunch of junk food.

You all take care and have a great weekend muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
J my dahling, huh, you had computer issues before haven't you? Have fun reading your book. muahs

D Dahling, ooohhh, a swarm of bees. I saw a swarm before and in Az. we have killer bees and the news is always reporting killer bee attacks. So when I saw those bees, I grabbed my dog and went into the house. I'm not afraid of bees, but a swarm of them, I won't take my chances. Have a good day. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.