Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Now For Something Fun/Please Join In
bpcookie posted:
Nick names:

Favorite color:

Recent Movie Watched:

Recent Snack that you ate:

What are you thinking about right now?

What are some of your favorite books?

What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?

What do you do for fun?

Who are some people you'd like to meet someday?

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say?

What are some things that make you really happy?

What's your favorite part about today so far?

Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number?

If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why?

What do you think people think of you?

If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?

What's something most people don't know about you?

Whats something you wish everyone knew about you?
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Nick names: Mel, Melly, Mindy (and ONLY people from high school insist on calling me that. UGH)

Favorite color: Red

Recent Movie Watched: Mama

Recent Snack that you ate: PB&J

What are you thinking about right now? how noisy a dog eating a rawhide bone really is

What are some of your favorite books? Eat Pray Love, OOGY A Dog Only a Family Could Love, Meredith Gentry series by Laurell K Hamilton

What's one of the scariest things you've ever done? Come back to Florida from TX

What do you do for fun? Tough one...they're all disappearing

Who are some people you'd like to meet someday? Cookie for sure Elizabeth Gilbert James (last name undetermined - long story)

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? Choose your mate carefully

What are some things that make you really happy? My children and grandson (when he's with his mom not here), the beach

What's your favorite part about today so far? Taking the grandson back to his mother

Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? none really

If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? Dolphin because I'd have the freedom to swim away to anywhere I wanted

What do you think people think of you? I'm not sure and too depressed to think about it

If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn? play piano

What's something most people don't know about you? I'm not as strong as I appear

Whats something you wish everyone knew about you? That I am totally alone emotionally and mentally. There isn't any one person I can let in completely. There used to be, but not anymore.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Nick names: Cookie, Cookie Monster, Sparkle, sexy ribs (hubby calls me that lol)

Favorite color: I don't have one right at this moment

Recent Movie Watched: The Hatfields and Maccoys,

Recent Snack that you ate: Chocolate muffin

What are you thinking about right now? Gotta cook dinner

What are some of your favorite books? Bible, V.C. Andrews books, Stephen Kings books, The Outsiders, Aliens, Cold Noses At The Pearly Gates

What's one of the scariest things you've ever done? Got engaged to a man that I only knew over the internet. When he came to visit me from England, he asked me to marry him after the third day that he was here. So, I got engaged to a man that I only seen in person for 3 days. I'm still with him 14 yrs later

What do you do for fun? Play Lotro, crafts, watch tv, play with my little stinker of a dog.

Who are some people you'd like to meet someday? All the peeps on this board. Like, everyone rent an entire floor at one of the hotels in Vegas. We could party down.

If someone asked you to give them a random piece of advice, what would you say? Do EVERYTHING that you want to do, right now, don't waste any time. Go on vacations, have all the fun you can, cause there may come a day when you can't do those things

What are some things that make you really happy? My dog always does silly things and it makes me laugh. I love listening to my husband laugh, that makes me happy.

What's your favorite part about today so far? I watched a really cheesy horror movie.

Do you have a favorite number? Any particular reason why you like that number? 7 Me and hubby were born on the 7th day, we got married on the 7th, our children were both born in the 7th month, and on our 7th wedding anniversary, I had a 7 and a heart tattooed on my lower back. Only my husband see's. it.

If you were a type of animal, what would you be and why? Wolf. Love them

What do you think people think of you? Crazy, funny, weird, annoying, kind

If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn? to fly a helicopter

What's something most people don't know about you? I was runner up Rodeo Queen

Whats something you wish everyone knew about you? That I really care about ppl and I want to help them
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly honey bunny, Can't wait till the day we do meet, we will prob. end up in jail naked, but at least we can say we had fun. lol

If only ppl would choose their mate carefully, instead of jumping into marriage with out a thought, there would be fewer divorces, fewer broken hearts and fewer children brought up in broken marriages. Oh, and I never would have married that stupid creep when I was 18

I miss the beach

Since you don't know what ppl think of you, then I thought I would tell you what I think of you. Your kind hearted, always ready to help someone, your funny, instantly likeable and pretty.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.