Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Terrible Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ Poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello dahlings

Weather: hot hot hot. You all need to get over here fast and jump in my pool before the pool water gets too hot

Sleep: much better

Mood: anxious

Plans: I have to go to my Dr.s office for pre surgery blood work and I am also going to talk to the Dr. once again, so that he can explain what he is going to do to me. Maybe I can talk him into removing some fat from my butt and stuff it in my boob area. Might as well get a two for one eh? Need to do chores. Ive been slacking off on the chores cause I've been so depressed lately. Its this stupid peri-manopause thats causing most of it.

You all have a good day. love to all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
Hey Cookie, I hope your dr appt went well and he was able to calm your nerves about it at least a little bit! Re trying to talk him into removing some fat...good luck! I asked my surgeon to do some liposuction on my belly, but he wouldn't do it! I mean, sheeeesh, he was already removing a fatty tumor, why couldn't remove some fatty fat too? lol

Weather: low 70's (you jealous, Cookie? lol)

Sleep: even with a sleeping pill, only 3 hrs!

Mood: almost pretty good lol

Plans - saw my doc today - just love her! - she ordered x-rays of my mid to low back to check for scoliosis - she was appalled at how much my shoulders were uneven! So got the x-rays done today on way home - glad to get that out of the way and am curious to see results.

Been experiencing a lot extra body pain for a while now and am getting tired of it. I can usually go for a walk and much of the time that will help, but my feet have been SO sore that walking is becoming more and more difficult. That's frustrating because I don't like to just stay inside all day. TOday I could barely make it home and was unable to walk home, like I normally do. I can only walk little bits at a time. I sure hope this is temporary!

Well, speaking of "sore," my back and hip are killing me right now - i can keep my back straight only for so long then before i know it, I'm leaning to the right, wondering why the heck my back/hip are in so much pain. lol So I straighten up for a tiny bit of relief. Sigh. I'm only 48; my body should not be acting like it's 80 years old!

Ok, so I'm outta here..........onward and upward!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.