Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wishy Washy Wednesday - daily may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Beep Beep....Morning

Weather: Humid enough to cut it with a knife. Hot as he double hockey sticks

Sleep: I'm typing this at 5:30ish. Restless.

Mood: Depressed, full of anxiety, exhausted mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Plans: Get the boys ready to go to their dad's for the next few days. Ds1 comes back early Saturday morning and Ds2 comes back from his Scout camping trip. More phone calls but keeping it to just a few. Too tired of dealing with it. Probably grocery shopping to replenish the pantry and freezer cause the boys have literally eaten us out of house and home. Our little Gigi (dog) is also going back with the boys to visit with her big brother so I will get a break from my shadow who has been guarding me. Needs to be somehow be sitting on me. She's a Yorkie but still, after a while it gets to be too much. If I am feeling up to it, shop for a really good headset and mike combo for the computer and book library machine. In other words - not a whole lot considering my schedule lately.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello my dahlings, uuuggghhh, its only Wed.? beep beep

Weather: too hot

Sleep: sucked

Mood: anxious and up and down

Plans:dishes and play with my dog Chewy. Watch a movie.

I was told yesterday, by one of the nurses at my Drs office, that since Im having surgery next Tuesday, that I need to stop taking all pain meds, even over the counter pain meds, until after the surgery. She said it would thin the blood. Oh for goodness sakes. I take pain meds for a reason, because Im in PAIN!!!!

Anyways, I will be using the Ipad mostly because sitting at my computer hurts. So if everything is misspelled and in lower caps, thats why. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

monkeybee replied to bpcookie's response:
Hi friends! Melly and Cookie, I am thinking about both of you and wish there was something I could do!

Weather: high 80's, not too hot!

Sleep: Not too bad

Mood: Manic but getting under control since I've started sleeping better...also highly anxious on and off.

Plans: I am getting bored, a bored housewife, lol. The boredom is wreaking havoc on my restless mind because I have all this energy and a mind that won't shut up and nothing to do with it. Needless to say, I've been reading and writing a lot (and not all of it makes a whole lot of sense, lol). Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and say hello. I hope everyone is well!

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.