Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Twisted Tuesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon everyone! Beep Beep!!!!!

Weather: Hotter than heck out there. Index is over 100.

Sleep: Was ok til about 3am. Wide awake, took OTC sleep aid which knocked me out a couple more hours.

Mood: Anxiety filled, still depressed but reflecting severe manic symptoms. I am running around doing EVERYTHING.

Plans: Pretty much everything around the house and outside too. Boys are helping me a lot but with a lot of dragging of feet. But that's ok. I'm bouncing off the walls anyway. DS1 keeps telling me I need to stop and slow down. DS2 who isn't understanding my behavior keeps telling me I need to take a nap. HAHA! No idea when hubs will be home. Cook dinner. Then I have no clue because I'll be out of things to do.

It has dawned on me today: What am I going to do with my manic episodes like the one I am on today when I am blind? <sigh>

Cookie, if you are reading this, I am thinking of you all day and hope the pain is minimal and this FINALLY brings you some relief.

Hope you all have a good Tuesday!
Mel

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Need some advice...
I am 32 with a wonderful family and just found out that I am bipolar. 20 days ago they left me due to one of my outburst. I need them back ... More
Was this Helpful?
8 of 15 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.