Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
12 days to knee replacement (trigger?)
dibbits0530 posted:
yes yes yes...so what does it all have to do with the BP board? Stress stress stress....rhymes with yes yes yes and with mess mess mess. my life partners in my one bedroom flat here are one canine cutie named Boo and a feline Fatty named Kit. They help in there own way but don't push brooms or wash dishes to well.

this time around, i am on my own - no family about to do my everything. lots of cleanliness is needed and i am the property manager at my church which means many long busy days and a mess to come home to. i need to listen to myself more and not the little imp that tries to jump onto my shoulder, drag me down. ooops. he already did and i am not going to play that old dinosaur song about the rubber tree plant. if you are old enough to remember that well then you (like me) may have some troglodytes for friends.

thanks for being the best board on webmd \\

david
Take from each day, all that it gives to you, return only to it, nothing less than the very best that you have to offer.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
108 of 125 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.