Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wishful Wednesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...and yes it's about 1:30 am here. Still counts as morning, right?

Weather: Heat indexes into the lower 100's....horrible rain in late afternoon/evenings. Hey! I've become the weather woman.

Sleep: None so far. Not seeing any happening.

Mood: Mixed. Manic behaviors. Depressed as hell. Anxiety high

Plans: I feel like a dog chasing its tail. Round and round I go. If I cannot resolve the referral issue today, then I am done. Giving up on this. Whatever will be will be. I am going to finish the mural today and select photos to put up. Probably use my coke rewards to order the size prints I need for free. Play a few Wii games with ds2. Ds1 fell on the bike yesterday - thought he'd broken his wrist. Turns out a severe contusion to the elbow all the way to the bone. Sprained wrist.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

mattthecat responded:
Howdy from Texas on this early Thursday morning at 4 AM.

Weather: Texas hot to top out at 103 today.

Sleep: I stay up over night so I will find that out in an hour or two.

Mood: N/A neither happy or sad just hanging in there.

Plans: Sleep and work not much else.

A good day to all

Matt

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
107 of 124 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.