Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
I REALLY screwed up!!
bptwin posted:
Hi everyone,

I used to post quite a bit on this message board -- but then had technical difficulties.

I. SCREWED. UP. Life was going good. I had a boyfriend. My grandiose manic self decided I didn't need my boyfriend. I broke up with him.. The first 2-4 weeks it seemed so logical. I am so lonely and miserable. Ugh!

I know many people with BP who have screwed up like this -- it's nothing new. I don't miss him as as I am so lonely -- I have very few friends. Please take a virtual plane to my house and let's have a party!! I need some mindless fun

slik_kitty responded:
welcome back. sorry you aren't doing well. it's hard being lonely. zooming on over in my private leer jet. he he he

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.