Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Tingling Tuesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone

Weather: hot, sultry and wet

Sleep: Restless, almost none

Mood: Exhausted, pissed off and depressed. Being sick on top of that doesn't help the general mood.

Plans: So far I have returned a phone interview with DCF, although I don't know more they could possibly need from me. Set an appt with the same opth and called med case mgr with insurance to find out I have no choice in not seeing a neuro opth that i was referred to because they refuse to accept ins no matter what. Apparently n-o's are few and far between. So basically, sit and mull about everything that is not going right. I know I shouldn't but I can't help myself. End of month, no $ to go do something to distract me. Too much rain to go to water park (passes). I have to push myself to shower or cook. Not eating very much. Pretty much just dinner. Maybe I'll curl up in bed and hide away all day. Kids away @ dad's so no one I have to pretend to hide it. Hubs already knows. Clear as day to him and if things don't improve, then he's going to force me to check into a crisis unit. So that's it for me.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
104 of 121 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.