Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Freaky Friday Daily Post/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello all my lovely dahlings

Weather: hot and cloudy

Sleep: pretty good but woke up early. gggrr

Mood: pretty good. My hubby has a 4 day weekend, so having him home makes things so much better

Plans: I'm waiting for this lady to call me back, she is supposed to bring a dog to our house some time soon so that we can see if she gets along with my dog. The dog looks just like my dog too. Other then that, just hanging around the house with the hubby.

Have a good day. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
Hey Cookie, nice to "see" you in a good mood! Good luck with the dog!

Weather - currently 60, supposed to be a nice low 70's!

Sleep - pretty good, considering

Mood - good

Plans - do some more clothes shopping - my mom gave me money to spend just on clothes - well, she gave me extra jobs to do at her house and paid me for it to buy clothes. I normally won't let her pay me because she's my mom, you know, and I don't expect to be paid - but sometimes when she has extra stuff, she insists that she pays me - so twist my arm. lol I am a terrible clothes shopper because I get so sore within 20 min or less of being at the store that I just say "forget it!" Hopefully I will find something before pooping out!

Other plans today - I'm not sure. I have a little bit of house cleaning to do , btu not much. I need to make myself get out and do some walking, but my feet have been hurting SO much more lately! I see my neurologist next Thursday and I'm hoping that he will know what's going on and be able to do something about it. I have too many physical problems going on right now, it's not funny! I've been havng to see my doctor every 3 weeks because I need more than just a "tune up" but an over haul!" lol

I hope everyone has a nice day today no matter the weather outside or in!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon everyone....

Cookie: Glad to see you are in good spirits!

Doodles: Check online to see the deals and items before going to the stores. That way, you'll only need to find it, try it on, and go. Shorter times:). And I feel you on the medical stuff. Big hugs

Weather: Hot and sunny for now...rain later. Gonna need an ark soon.

Sleep: Not enough.

Mood: Depressed and barely hanging on. I'm going to have to see my pdoc before the next scheduled appt. DS1 asked me the other night privately if he needed to make "the call." Anxiety is sky high

Plans: Force myself to shower. Saw DS1 off with his uncle and soon-to-be aunt to Sunken Gardens to take wedding photos (prior to the wedding which I don't get). His first professional gig as a photographer. So proud of him. Can't wait to see the what he got. NAP. Not a choice, not that that is ever a problem. Cook a late dinner. And we're taking the boys midnight bowling tonite. Long night ahead. Hoping we have a lot of fun!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.