Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Whopping Wednesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning everyone....

Weather: Hot and humid and expecting the usual rain late afternoon or evening.

Sleep: Not so good.

Mood: Still depressed and anxiety filled, but beginning to drag myself out as I start gaining professional help to give me back my independence.

Plans: Kiddos left for a 3 day vacation with their dad. Hubs is at work. This is the first day I have had alone in a long, long time. I plan to enjoy it. I have some laundry and dishes to do. We buy meat in bulk quantities so I have to separate them into reasonable portions and freeze them. If I feel brave enough, I might try to finish the painting of the mural. There's only a tiny bit to do, but I have to climb a ladder to do it. Today is hubs and mine anniversary, so I am also going to plan a special dinner.

Have a good day everyone!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

monkeybee responded:
Weather: Hot and Humid

Sleep: Excellent

Mood: Normal, woohoo

Plans: Hubs was in the hospital with an allergic reaction to some unknown substance. He is home now and returning to work tomorrow or the next day. Having him here has been nice the last 2 days even though he is still in pain and has hardly left the couch. The kids have been rotten all day, fighting and arguing with each other and talking back to me. I'm hoping they are done with this nonsense because it is wearing me out. Later today we might go look at couches because we are getting a new one before baby Vivian makes her arrival in mid Sept.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

weather..hot and humid

sleep..good

mood..ok

plans....stay in bed. Im still sick also (trigger-ish) the womansurgery that I had done was healing nicely, like its supposed to but now it started to bleed again and isnt clotting like it should. I never have any luck when it comes to that part of my body. I just knew that something wouldnt go right. So, thats why Im still not on the board very much. uuuggghhh. Always thinking of you guys. love to all, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

ddnos responded:
Weather - mid 60's

Sleep - ok

Mood - depressed, Ok, depressed, fine, disappointed in self, ok, depressed

Plans - was going to go grocery shopping first thing this morning, but it's currently 1:20 p.m. and I still have my jammies on and have been going back to bed, get up, go back to bed, ever since this morning at 6:30. I had my 2nd dose of intravenous iron yesterday, I would think my energy levels would be at least a little higher.

Tomorrow i finally see my Neurologist for follow up re my peripheral neuropathy in my feet and lower legs. It's been getting worse, and the soles of my feet hurt so much at times that it hurts to walk. Also, want to discuss if neuropathy of the tongue is what the problem has been with me over the past 4 years, the same time neuoropathy started in my feet/legs. Also, if newly diagnosed levoscoliosis in thoracic area of my back is causing more numbness and tingling in my feet. He will likley order another nerve function test (electromyography) and compare with last one to see if any significant change.

Anyway, the day is not over, so hope to be able to force myself to get my grocery shopping done - i really need to go!

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.