Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thirsty Thursday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon everyone...Can't seem to quench my thirst today..hmmmm

Weather: Overcast and hot. We've been taking a beating with these rough thunderstorms lately. Tornadoes and vicious water spouts. Thankfully not too bad here.

Sleep: Don't know what's up with me lately. I never get enough to spite restful sleep at night.

Mood: Depressed but motivated. I am hoping the weather holds out because I washed blankets and hung them out to dry. I've completed another round of DCF sucks letters. The house is clean. Hubs is home, but napping and when he wakes I am going to attempt to finish the mural. Making meatloaf and baked taters for dinner. Maybe convince hubs to play Yahtzee with me this evening. Try not to think all day about the appt tomorrow with the optholmologist that has screwed up from the beginning. UGH. Boys and chaos return tomorrow night, so I am enjoying the calm and relative quiet. That's about it.

Cookie: I am sorry things are all going wrong with Mrs. Doubtfire. Hope it is just a minor complication!! Feel better! Mwua! Love ya....

Doodles: I hope the neuro meeting brings you answers!! Feel better too.

Everyone else...have a wonderful day

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.