Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Flippin' Friday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning

Weather: Already rained which means it's going to be one hot humid day

Sleep: Like crappola

Mood: Total 180 from yesterday...angry and irritable and depressed again. Hubs asked last night if I needed to go to hospital. Told him the depression was situational and no reason to. Can't leave the problem behind to rethink. I take it with me, so no.

Plans: Woke with a migraine that isn't going away even with meds. Have to take the para-transit bus to the awful opthalmologist. He's missed my low-vision/blindness problem once already and sent me away. Not happy about this visit. Come home and see if the migraine has backed down, if not, off to hospital for the cocktail of meds. Figure out what I am going to do for dinner because hubs is hungry around 5 and kids come back between 5 and 7. Might not be able to cook if migraine is still bad. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

monkeybee responded:
Hello friends!

Weather: humid!

Sleep: broken

Mood: anxious

Plans: Hubs is still not working and currently grilling out for lunch (he is starting to get better). I am taking the kiddos swimming a little later at my mom and dad's. Hopefully will be a fun day.

jselleck replied to monkeybee's response:
Hi Monkey, hope you have fun at your folks' pool. I may give in and hit our's myself. Only problem is I don't really feel like dealing with a bunch of kids and during the day that's when all the families take their's. We've also had some problems with vandalism AGAIN, so before I go if I go, have to call the office and even find out if the stupid pool is open. I swear it's been closed more than open this summer it seems. Dreading renewing our lease. In the seven years Matt and I have been married it's gone up almost $100 plus the new management company raised our water, may have to seriously think about finding a cheaper place to live. Either that or get rid of the cats and move into a smaller apartment here. Neither idea is too appealing.

Weather: Hot and Humid. Was 104 yesterday. Ugh. Nuff said.

Sleep: Okay. Dang cat woke me up again. Second day in a row. Oh how I wish the ac worked in our bedroom so we could close the door and keep the monsters out. But the vents don't work, so I suffer in silence.

Mood: Pretty good. Actually feel like taking an interest in things today. Been struggling and forcing myself to do stuff.

Plans: Hubby works tonight, so I'm gonna finish a library book I got two weeks ago and maybe read something else. Don't know. Need to work on the afghan I'm making for Monkeybee. Just can't seem to concentrate on anything for an extended period of time. Hopefully will improve soon. Finally going to get to see my family for the first time in almost 3 years. Leaving the 22nd. Can't wait!!! Now just have to figure out how we're gonna pay for it. Hopefully my grandmother will help out like she did the last time I came home. Got my fingers crossed. Take care my friends and have a wonderful friday and a blessed week-end.

J

bpcookie responded:
Hello my Beeper Dahlings

Weather: Windy, had a dust storm and looking like its gonna rain.

Sleep: ok but I feel exhausted

Mood: ok

Plans: did chores. Gonna order dinner and have it delivered. I don't feel like cooking. I'm still not feeling well and my VLSC is on FIRE today.

So sorry that I haven't been around. Love ya all. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.