Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
*IF* OT/ For Fun/ Poss. Triggers
bpcookie posted:
  • If the whole world were listening, what would you say?
  • If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be?
  • If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?
  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?
  • If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why?
  • If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be?
  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
  • If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?
  • If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be?
  • If you could do any job, what would you like to do?
  • If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live?
  • If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do?
  • If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say?
  • If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not?
  • If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose?
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
  • If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Wake up people! We're screwing up our kids' lives.
  • If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Tim McGraw - When the stars go blue
  • If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? Yep
  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? Enjoy every last second; watch the sun set, watch is rise...pray for those I'd be leaving behind
  • If you could be invisible for a day what would you do and why? What? I'm not invisible already? I'd go peek in on an old friend or two to see how their lives really turned out. Why? Because I've always wondered and been afraid to ask.
  • If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be? His "escape" methods
  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Thinking too much
  • If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Give everyone empathy...it is so lacking
  • If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be? Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert
  • If you could do any job, what would you like to do? Teach
  • If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live? Northern California...close to the mountains and the ocean. Best of both worlds with season changes.
  • If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do? Try to find the owner or turn it in to the police
  • If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? Hold tight to your dreams and never, ever let anyone to convince you to give them up. They are what will drive you to success in life and ultimately bring you joy and happiness in yourself. And like Dory said, "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming."
  • If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not? No. There's already enough vacuum space in my head. HAHA
  • If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? Great wisdom.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
If the whole world were listening, what would you say?? Love one another. It's the greatest commandment given us.

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Highway to Hell by AC/DC

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? Nope.

If you had only 24 hrs to live, what would you do? Spend it with friends and family.

If you could be invisible for a day what would you do? Check in on old friends.

If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be? Too many things to change to pick just one. But I would have to say the thing that drives me the most crazy is his ADD.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My weight.

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Famine.

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be? The Bible.

If you could do any job, what would you like to do? Teach, specifically 3rd or 4th grade.

If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live? South Carolina with the inlaws.

If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do? Tough one. Probably try to return it with the hope of a reward.

If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? Love, honor, and respect one another. Be kind to one another. Remember to have fun, but not too much fun. Don't take yourself too serious, but take one another seriously. And in the words of Kenanu Reeves, "Be excelent to one another, and party on!!!

If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not? If it was a free trip definetly!! I love space.

If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? I'm already too smart for my own good, so I would have to say great wealth.

mercygive responded:
If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Learn to love yourself so you can love your neighbor.

If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Four seasons in one day — Crowded House

If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? I wouldn't if there was no damage. If there was damage, I would take a photo of my car and theirs and leave my contact information.

If you had only 24 hrs to live, what would you do? I have spent enough time with friends and family who do not understand me and who won't acknowledge my mental illness. I would take a long trip with my husband to the ocean and mountains.

If you could be invisible for a day what would you do? I would spy on my stepmother and her family.

If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be? When we are out in public, he points to everything.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My weight

If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? Greed

If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be? The Bible

If you could do any job, what would you like to do? I like the profession I am in, but I would work for people who could pay me more.[br> [br>

If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live? Vancouver

If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do? Reluctantly, turn it over to the police

If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? "Volunteer!"

If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not? Yes. In a hot minute! I would like to experience life from a larger perspective.

If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? I would choose great wealth to help other people which only a person with great wisdom would do.
A little yoga goes a along way

bpcookie replied to melly2210's response:
Melly honey, I love what you would say to the world. That is so true and so sad. hugs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie replied to jselleck's response:
J honey, I would pick the same book and I knew you were going to pick that book also. hugs

bpcookie replied to mercygive's response:
Mercy Hun, Its always good to see you on the board. It puts a smile on my face. Oh, you chose the Bible also. That now makes three of us. love ya, muahs

jselleck replied to bpcookie's response:
What am I that opaque? Guess we just really know one another well. Just kidding. I would have to say that the Bible is the one book that has changed my life. Oh I've read others, and they have all entertained me, but the Bible is the one I would really want with me.

bpcookie responded:
  • If the whole world were listening, what would you say? Stop hating each other
  • If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address? yes
  • If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do? probably run around screaming
  • If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be? nothing
  • If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My Health issues
  • If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be?no more wars
  • If only one book existed, which book would you like it to be? The Bible
  • If you could do any job, what would you like to do? I think being a helicopter pilot would be fun
  • If you could move anywhere, where would you like to live? Some where thats not hot, not cold and not humid and by the ocean. Is there any place on earth like that?
  • If you found a suitcase full of $1,000,000, what would you do? Take it to the police ASAP
  • If you were asked to speak to a graduating class, what would you say? Don't ever go through life saying "I COULD have"
  • If you were given a chance to go to the moon, would you go? Why or why not?No. Dont feel like being cooped up in a tiny space craft. The moon is ugly, so why would I want to walk around on it? Also, Im claustrophobic.
  • If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose? Wisdom. Boy could I use some wisdom

skypper responded:
All you need is love

Beautiful Disaster

• If you bumped your car into another car, but nobody saw you do it, would you leave your name and address?
I probably wouldn't even know if I bumped into another car

Write

Go everywhere naked, because I hate getting dressed

• If you could change one thing about your spouse or significant other, what would it be?
Make him less a-holey/get rid of that complex

Mend my broken heart

Man's pennant for violence

Only one? Are you kidding me! No, nope and nope, must have at least a thousand! lol

Write, or professional vacation tester

Closer to the coast

Move closer to the coast!

To follow their hopes and dreams and goals, that even if they move at the slowest pace or fail a thousand times, never give up! And not to forget to look around and enjoy the scenery along the way

Yes I would go, becvause it's the FREAKING MOON!!!! Space boots!!! Space jumps and cartwheels!!!! WoooHOOOOOOO!!!!!!

• If you were given a choice between being given great wisdom or great wealth, which would you choose?
Wealth, because I am already very wise and with the wealth I'd be able to share it with more people
~Sky~
When nothing's going right, go left!

biPolar555 replied to skypper's response:
Shut up and listen!
Loser-Beck
Probably, if there was damage.
Spend it telling my family how much I love them and snuggling with my dogs.
Stalk my pdoc-he's really hot lol
His need to "fix" me
To not be bipolar
Create more compassion
The Bible-the only book that really means anything to me.
Something that involved me not dealing with any people
Someplace where it never gets cold.
Watch the news and if no one reported it missing, live it up.
Life is too short to spend it wondering what you should do. Just pick something and do it!
Probably not. I'm afraid of heights and flying.
I choose great wealth because I have great wisdom lol.

melly2210 replied to biPolar555's response:
Stalk your pdoc cause he's hot!!! I am dying over here.....ROFLMAO

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

biPolar555 replied to melly2210's response:

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.