Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Soggy Saturday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...and yes it's 3:13 am

Weather: Sticky and wet. Dries the pavement, rains again

Sleep: So far absolutely none. Can't get my mind to shut off

Mood: Conflicted, depressed, still way irritable

Plans: Try to hide all the issues running through my brain from my family. I need to clean the house, but it probably won't get done unless someone else does it. I need to finish the wall mural STILL. I'll figure out something for lunch and dinner. And given no sleep factoring in, maybe nap for a bit.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
Weather: Hot. Nuff said. Could really use some rain.

Sleep: A little short, but hanging in there.

Mood: Okay. Hopeful.

Plans. Watching tv with hubbie, he works late tonight, may walk up to the office and play on their computer for a while. Game I like to play uses too many gigs. Don't really know what I'm gonna do. Hope everyone has a good day.

J

monkeybee replied to jselleck's response:
Weather: Hot and Humid

Sleep: Not enough but only because of the issue I mentioned.

Mood: Good

Plans: Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Screen out people who can't seem to "get it"....
There are some people who can't or won't understand at all. My wife is bipolar, and some people are more understanding than others. We ... More
Was this Helpful?
34 of 40 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.