Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Mayhem Monday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...if there is a duplicate, sorry. Didn't see one and the board, is of course, acting up again.

Weather: Hot and sunny and humid.

Sleep: Yeah right

Mood: Scared, angry, anxious, confused and depressed...good combo, huh?

Plans: Try to decide what to do with ds1's issues. His dad really knows how to crush his dreams and hopes and make him feel like crap. This is what he showed me to define how he feels:

All because of his dad and his paternal grandparents. All this happened after dad sucked out all of the excitement and hope after visiting an incredible university which is absolutely the perfect fit for him. Hubs is falling off the wagon because on the tour of the campus yesterday, he had to assist me in navigating. He's finally realized the impact my blindness is going to have on everyone's life. Need to figure out what to do about that. Clean. Cook. Maybe talk to ex if I calm down enough. May end up at the crisis center to check ds1 in. I don't know what to do....

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck responded:
Hope your son gets better Melly. Parents can sometimes be really stupid. Nuff said.

Weather: Cooler. It rained most of yesterday so I'm gonna enjoy it while I can.

Sleep: ehhh, okay I guess. Back hurts though thanks to the stupid cat sleeping once again on my back.

Mood: Okay.

Plans; Goof around most of the day. Watch Battlestar Galatica with hubbie. Typical boring Monday. Hard to believe in 7 days I'll be on my way to Indiana. Can't wait. Have a great day my friends.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
67 of 90 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.