Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Terrific Tuesday Daily Bipolar Post/ pos. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello my dahlings

Weather: hot, humid, over cast.

Sleep: good

Mood: good

Plans: Do what ever my body allows me to do. Still having pain from surgery and still having the burning pain. I hope the burning pain is because the surgery pissed off the nerves and not because the surgery didn't work. uuuggghhh. Been having back pain too, so I am only able to do as much as my body tells me I can do. Tonight is LOTRO night. Hopefully I can play. We have all started new Characters, so if someone can't play one night, it doesn't matter, the rest can still play. So I don't feel guilty on the nights that I can't play.

You all have a fabulous day. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Happy Noon!!

Weather: Hot hot hot

Sleep: Yuck

Mood: Excited, still anxious and depressed though

Plans: My mobility trainer brought me my cane!!!! YAY! He said I did an excellent job, and I feeling more independent already. Going to go out later when it cools off and practice some more. Cook dinner. The boys went to their dad's for the week (ds2 leaves for a week @ Boy Scout camp Saturday and their uncle is getting married the same day.) ds2 is going to miss the wedding, but there's lots of wedding stuff going on this week. Gigi went home with them too, so I've lost my shadow.

Update: We had a small crisis with ds1 as I posted yesterday. Ex and I spent the afternoon yesterday discussing with ds1 his hopes, dreams, and our concerns both about his commitment, maturity, study habits and that we know exactly how he feels depression wise. Hopefully the week with dad will make a difference.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
Greetings from Texas!!! Hugs to Cookie and Melly, I hope you both feel better soon and all your worries fade away for at least a day!!

Weather: Cooler but warming up. Got some good soaking rain yesterday, was a real blessing.

Mood: Wonderful!!! Matt and I are doing great, and it's our anniversary week!!!

Sleep: Didn't want to get up, but did anyway.

Plans: Took Peabody to the vet, he got a clean bill of health and the vet got a kick out of his antics. Don't plan on doing much else. Hubby wants a day to relax, so that's his anniversary gift. Hard to believe we've been married 7 years. Seems like just yesterday we were eloping. But I'm very thankful for my wonderful crazy husband!! Don't know how I'd survive without him. Hope everyone has a great day. Stay cool or dry whatever the case may be. Love ya!!!

J

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.