Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wet Hump Day Wednesday - daily may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning...and again it's 2 am and I haven't gone to bed yet. Don't even feel remotely headed that way.

Weather: Hot, steamy even at 2 am

Sleep: Well, I am here so nope

Mood: Aggravated, anxious and depressed but the depression is slowly lifting and the anxiety is down a little bit

Plans: Try to bite my tongue HARD. Ex after all that went on this weekend and finding out how his kid REALLY feels about him went out yesterday and purchased him a new laptop. He'll deny it but he's buying affection/love and ds1 is smart. He's taking him to the cleaners. I have numerous phone calls to make. I'm going to walk about 1/2 mile down the road alone with my cane to fax something out. Practice I guess. Maybe I will walk more if the weather permits. Pop a load of laundry in and hang it to dry - again weather. Thinking since hubs and my anniversary was last week and we really didn't do anything special but watch tv, that I would make a very special candlelight dinner AND dress up a little bit for him. He hopefully will be working late enough for me to be "dressed" and waiting for him at the door when he comes home. Yeah, I am being wicked.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Melly honey, I think the surprise you have planned sounds very romantic. Have fun tonight. Dont do anything I wouldnt do, which leaves it pretty wide open. muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings

weather ... still hot and humid

sleep...ok but had bad dreams

mood...pretty good. I asked my pdoc to put me on a low does antdepressant.

plans...Seeing gyno/surgeon today. Then do the daily chores, play with dog and if LSC allows, I will play a bit of LOTRO.

Have a good day Beepers. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

new
hello everyone.. new to this..hope to talk to others who knows how it is having bipolar. More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.