Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Theraputic Thursday-may contain triggers
margaroo posted:
Good afternoon my friends!

Weather: high 80's to low 90's.

Sleep: Pretty good

Mood: I'm trying to function

Plans: Get on the computer and say hi, order presents for my son's birthday and pick a wedding gift for a friend.

I haven't been on the computer for 6 weeks. A combo of pain and being over medicated. Things are better balanced now. I may be facing back surgery in the future, but I am waiting for the birth of my first grandchild. My daughter is 34 weeks along, but she is very short, so that baby is just crammed in there.

I hope everyone has a moment of peace now and then and may it lead to happiness.

Hugs to all,

Maggie
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon....

Weather: Better than yesterday...straight line winds, tornados....today sunny so far, but normal rain on it's way

Sleep: Still very little to nothing...3 days and about 6 hrs total..

Mood: Depression still there, anxiety high, and manic between moderate and severe. No sleep continues, then it's off to crisis center

Plans: Try to do what I couldn't do with the 13 hour power outage because of the storms. Going to lie down to listen to a recorded book and hope it bores me to sleep. Went and got my new glasses...they just make the vision worse. Had them on thinking my eyes needed to adjust, 20 minutes later a massive headache hit and they came off. Headache went away. Had lunch with hubby. That's about it.

Have a good day!

Mel

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.