Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Appetite Suppressant with Seroquel
Yukimura posted:
have adhd, bipolar, schizophrenia and ptsd i'm on 200mg seroquel its the only med that i find to make me fall asleep it makes me eat a lot at night i read that some people gain a lot of weight on it and some don't. i also read that some people take appetite suppressants with it i'm also on adderall 5mg i noticed i lost weight on it my appetite decreased but while taking seroquel adderall stopped working i think it needs to be increased. are there any medicine that can decrease appetite while on seroquel?

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

JUST BREATHE!!!!
I did it! I'm where I need to be. I'm in waiting room, listining to a suggested song~ Fast Car ~ My all time fav. Thanks for the reminder. ... More
Was this Helpful?
4 of 5 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.