Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Need someone that can understand what I am going through and vise -versa
flasunshine62 posted:
Hello my name is Sandy ,When it gets dark ..It gets really dark ...Noises are driving me mad ...No one that I can talk to that would or could understand me.Need to find a pen pal so we can help lift each other up.. when it just feels hopeless...Is there any body out there ...Feeling very alone and My husband isn't helping either when he tells me I am crazy ...I had a very rough weekend.Thanks Sandy

1963lostwoman responded:
understand what you are going through. i can be a good listener; i am not sure about more since to go through the same thing. i am here though. denise

flasunshine62 replied to 1963lostwoman's response:
Thank you so much for responding to me. Just knowing there are other people out there that understand and care means the world to me..Not that I would ever want anyone to have to go through this.Thank you for caring.Sandy

Queenie96 replied to flasunshine62's response:
I understand what you are going through as well. You are certainly NOT alone. I am always willing to talk or listen.

Queenie

ddnos responded:
Hello flasunshine62, I would be interested in corresponding - maybe you could click on my ID (ddnos) and read "My Story" that tells just a little bit about me, and if you'd like, drop me a line at debearwon@comcast.net

Debbie
Forgiveness is letting go of the hope that the past could have been any different --Unknown

flasunshine62 replied to ddnos's response:
That sounds great to me Debbie ...I will write to you through your e-mail .

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.