Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Is there a Cookie in the house?
hereinmyhead posted:
Cuz I wanna say 'hi' to my long lost sister from another mister I soooo miss this group, and I'm trying to make myself 'write' again (long story).

Hopefully I can get used to this format - it's totally different from the last time I was active here

bpcookie responded:
Oh, its my darling friend, Susie. Hi honey, its so very good to see ya. I have missed you so much and I miss seeing you once a year in Laughlin. We havn't been able to go on any vacation because I have developed a very painful health issue which keeps me from traveling. But, maybe one day, we can meet in Laughlin again. It would be fun eh?

Hope your staying cool. I heard it got up to 122 degs up where you live. Can you say OUCH!!!!? muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

hereinmyhead replied to bpcookie's response:
Cookie! BIG Hugs & Muahs =D

YAY!!!! I'm so happy you're still posting here. I've missed you TONS too.

I remember the last time we chatted on messenger that you had this latest awful and painful health problem. I sure hope they've been able to at least help you get some relief. Its not like you needed something else making you feel like dog vomit some days. You never show it though. I wish I could be half as lovely and wonderful to everyone on my best days (especially the last 3-4 yrs...I just as soon shove some people in front of a bus rather than gag down another heaping helping of their stupid.

sorry, for those who might be reading this and thinking "omg, who is this snidely, foul mouthed, vicious shrew? Hope she doesn't stay long!" please know hope is not lost. rant coming shortly that should help shed a little light on the true object/s of my current fury. (not that ya have to read it. I'm not pimpin' for an audience...but I am starting to wish more than ever that I would have moved to Europe when I had the chance, back around 1999-2000.

ANYWAY.... I SO LOVE THIS PERSON!!!! = D

that's you, sugarface <3

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.