Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Monday Daily Report possible triggers.
jselleck posted:
Weather: Hot. Miss the cooler temps already that I enjoyed in Indiana.

Sleep: Good.

Mood: Okay.

Plans: Laundry, laundry and more laundry. Got home late last night from my parents in Indiana and got the best gift of all. A clean house!!! I have the best husband in the world. Really enjoyed my time with my family. Got to spend a whole day with my grandparents and spend some time with my great aunt and cousins. Trip was both too long and too short. My hometown has changed yet stayed the same. Had a really good time. Today I'm resting up and getting ready to tackle the week. Hope everyone had a good week while I was gone. Take care.

Jess

bpcookie responded:
Hello My dauhlings

weather.. hot

sleep..not good. Havent gotten enough sleep in three days

mood.. up and down, prob. due to lack of sleep, hormones and pain. Also it didnt help talking to my poor brother who,s wife just left him. Its heart breaking because my brother has a kind, sweet soul and when he is hurting, I hurt for him.

(trigger) got a call yesterday to tell me that another brother had cardiac arrest but he is still hanging on.

Plans.. Some chore, play with dog, try not to get my VLSC pain to start up, make a phone call and see my Dr.

Hope you are all having a great day. Love to all . muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

melly2210 responded:
Afternoon all...

Weather: Hot hot hot...rain rain rain later. Gotta love FL

Sleep: Restless and not enough. Had to be up early today.

Mood: Worried, anxious, still a mixed episode

Plans: Went to my first blind independent living class. Don't feel so alone anymore. It was overwhelming, but I have a little hope now that things will get better or close to my normal. Have to call ds1's pdoc because he's in a severe mixed episode. In the last 6 days, he's averaged 1-2 hrs sleep per night. He's exhausted and so very manic. Still depressed enough that I'm very worried. The plan had been that when I got home today, we were going to check him into a crisis center. Had that discussion with the ex last night, who conveniently picked up the boys (unplanned) before I got home from my class. Even ds1 thinks he's trying to railroad me helping him. Ridiculous. Anyways, class ended with me standing in the shop with all these tools made to make my life easier. I cried, literally. I'll be able to cook again!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

jselleck replied to melly2210's response:
Cookie so sorry to hear about your brothers. It's never good when a marriage breaks up and it's always the gentle ones who get hurt. Hope your other brother recovers.

Melly hope class continues to go well for you. I know you love to cook. I do also. As Matt says not very well, but I still love to cook. Take care my friends.

Jess

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
Was this Helpful?
69 of 92 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.