Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Stumped Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Morning from dark Tampa at 1 am

Weather: Same ole same ole summer weather - hot humid in the mornings, rain, then hot and more humid

Sleep: Still up and going strong

Mood: Worried, depressed, somewhat frightened

Plans: We brought ds1 home after an intense family therapy session from the crisis center yesterday. I plan to spend as much time with him today before his father picks him up for the next couple of days. Scared about that. The session wasn't exactly positive on ex's side and he appeared to be very angry which hubs, ds1 and I agreed on based on his body language. Other than that, I think I am going to write today. Feeling the itch. Maybe a good walk once the kid leaves. I don't know.

Have a good day everyone.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

skypper responded:
Hello there, my name's Sky

Weather here today is a bright, breezy 80-somethin...just about nice!

Sleep was good, i've been so busy that at night i think i knock out before i even lay me down to sleep

mood is fine, feeling lazy and hannngry though, so may go find me some munchies

plans:
today is a lazy day for me so my plans are to wash my laundry, cook and prepare my meals for the week, maybe get dressed in some real clothes and put on some makeup and just relax
I'm really glad to have a day home to just do what i need to do and not have to go anywhere.

Hope everyone is having a good day today, just do one thing lovely for yourselves today, something kind, something you enjoy
Muah!!!
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell

skypper replied to skypper's response:
Also, I think I may suffer from this new condition...

lol
~Sky~
I had to fight like hell and fighting like hell has made me what I am.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Medications for BPD
Please get a second opinion if you have chronic problems with your BPD medication. I changed doctors and got a proper diagnosis from ... More
Was this Helpful?
2 of 2 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems to the
Food and Drug Administration

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.