Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Wishing Well Wednesday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Good morning..what do you wish for?????

Weather: Same ole, same ole. I am waiting for cooler weather

Sleep: Horrible

Mood: Level for a change. Able to recognize why I am feeling the way I am

Plans: Class again today. Hoping I can stay the whole class and not have to go home early. This is third day of major eye pain. Light is killing me and continues through my sleep. Come home. Nap. Dishes. Make dinner. Big plans huh?

WHAT DO I WISH FOR? DS1's correct dx and improved mental health

What about you? Have a good day!

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello dahlings I wish that I no longer had VLSC pain.

weather...hot

sleep...good

mood...ok-ish, having lots of pain and feel like crying off and on

Plans... Its our 14 th wedding anniversary and we are going to order Chinese food and also order a movie from Direct tv, since my pain keeps us from going out to dinner and theaters. Today my pain is awful, so I will be in bed most of the day.

have a good day dahlings. muah
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

bpcookie responded:
Melly hun, so sorry about your eye pain. I cant believe that the Dr.s dont have your eye problem figured out and fixed by now. You poor dear. ..........cookie kisses Melly's eye balls to make them feel all better. If only it was that simple huh. hugs and muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Kee pyour head up
Don't let this illness bring you down. Always keep you head to the sky because someone is watching you and I. Sometimes this illness can ... More
Was this Helpful?
1 of 1 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.