Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Thrilling ThursdayDaily Bipolar Post/ poss. triggers
bpcookie posted:
Hello Beeper Dahlings

Weather: 102 degs

Sleep: terrible. My dog Chewy had a very upset tummy, so I stayed up with her most of the night. Poor sweet heart.

Mood: ok

Plans: Take care of my little dog. I feel bad because she was acting strangely earlier in the night and I should have known something was wrong. She kept coming over to me, trying to get my attention, which is a sign that something is wrong, but me and hubby just thought she wanted to play ball.

Im trying to make a cute fringed vest, out of a t-shirt, for my daughter, but Im having difficulties deciding how I want to decorate it.

You all have a great day. love to you all, muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
112 of 129 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.