Skip to content

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Hey Cookie!!!!
jselleck posted:
Cookie, have you changed your e-mail address??? I've sent you several e-mails over the past few months and gotten zero response from you. Totally understand if your pain has been too great to sit in front of a computer. I've been taking a break from the ol' laptop myself. Hope you're doing okay. I lost your phone number when I washed our cell phone several months ago or I'd just call. Take care my friend. Wishing you health and happiness.

J

bpcookie responded:
Hi sweet heart, I still have the same address and Im so sorry to all my friends here who have written me and not received a reply. Right now I am having a lot of pain and am mostly stuck using the Ipad, which totally sucks My VLSC pain has come back with a vengence!!! (trigger) On top of the pain Im having problems dealing with my step mothers death. She asked me to keep the family together but Im having problems with family members returning my calls. Sometimes I wonder if they are mad at me or perhaps I said something wrong. My brother is still in the hospital and will most likely die there. My other brothers wife just left him and he is quite depressed. So the last few days I have been crying off and on.

Thank you for thinking of me and once again, I am so very very sorry that I havent replied to your emails. Quite rude of me. I feel very bad about it. It doesnt mean that I dont love and think of you guys. I will try my best to read all the emails everyone has sent ant will try to reply.

all my love

Cookie muahs to all
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

Differentiating bipolar disorder from borderline personality disorderExpert
Borderline personality disorder is a condition in which people can very easily become angry and upset in response to stresses -- especially ... More
Was this Helpful?
110 of 127 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.