Skip to content
My WebMD Sign In, Sign Up

Announcements

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
Squishy Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
melly2210 posted:
Afternoon...

Weather: Hot. Nuff said

Sleep: Cha right

Mood: Blah. Depressed more than anything.

Plans: Step-daughter and grandbaby are over. So got up and baby-proofed what I could in the house. Hubs is napping with the grandbaby. Not happy about that simply because he's not visiting his daughter and it's his excuse to sleep off his extra-curricular activities. I'm making homemade chicken burritos for dinner. And then I don't know. Feel like going to bed, but since the boys are here, I need to hang out with them. School starts soon for them, and I won't have them everyday. A mix of sadness and happiness. Sad that they won't be part of my everyday life, but relieved that I will have some room to sit and breathe. Will be an early night for me because I have class tomorrow. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
Hello

Weather: Humid, which causes my asthma to act up

Sleep: not well

Mood: Depressed. I hurt soooooooo bad, I cant stand it. I just want to lay in bed and cry. Everything hurts, my neck, shoulders back, hip and leg but the very worst pain is my VLSC. The pain meds hardly work and they cause my asthma to act up. I just want the pain to stop. Im so tired of living with pain because what I am doing is NOT called living.

Love you guys. muahs
Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

flasunshine62 replied to bpcookie's response:
I can relate to the pain cookie I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been hurting so badly all over for about 6 days straight ...Can't sleep ...Inflammation is moving into a different joint everyday ...I wish it would just move on out...LOL...My RA doc moved to NC and my meds aren't working on this flare-up seeing a new doc on the 26th ...trying to hold on...It's hard ...Hang in there...They say this to shall pass . I pray !
Sandy

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

TO DROP MY WEIGHT, I DROPPED THE DIET SOFT DRINKS.
Been on Zonegran for about five years and a type II diabetic for 35 years using metaformin and insulin. It appears the jury is in for me on ... More
Was this Helpful?
6 of 10 found this helpful

Related News

There was an error with this newsfeed

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.