Skip to content

Announcements

Exciting News for WebMD Members!

We've been busy behind the scenes building new message boards for you. You'll have new and easier ways to find messages, connect with others, and share your stories.

And, this will all be available on your smartphone or other mobile device!

What Do You Need to Do?

The message board you're used to will be closing in the coming weeks. While many of your boards will be making the move to our new home, your posts will not. Want to keep a discussion going? Save posts you want to continue (this includes your member profile story), so that you can re-post them in the new message boards.

Keep an eye here and on your email inbox, we'll be back in touch soon to give you all the information you need!

Yours in health,
    WebMD Message Boards Management

Visit our Crisis Assistance Link for resources. For immediate help, get to the ER.

*No Dr Outside Contact Please*
    Squishy Sunday - daily post may contain TRIGGERS
    melly2210 posted:
    Afternoon...

Weather: Hot. Nuff said

Sleep: Cha right

Mood: Blah. Depressed more than anything.

Plans: Step-daughter and grandbaby are over. So got up and baby-proofed what I could in the house. Hubs is napping with the grandbaby. Not happy about that simply because he's not visiting his daughter and it's his excuse to sleep off his extra-curricular activities. I'm making homemade chicken burritos for dinner. And then I don't know. Feel like going to bed, but since the boys are here, I need to hang out with them. School starts soon for them, and I won't have them everyday. A mix of sadness and happiness. Sad that they won't be part of my everyday life, but relieved that I will have some room to sit and breathe. Will be an early night for me because I have class tomorrow. That's about it.

Hope is that thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tune without the words and never stops... at all. ~Emily Dickinson

bpcookie responded:
    Hello

Weather: Humid, which causes my asthma to act up

Sleep: not well

Mood: Depressed. I hurt soooooooo bad, I cant stand it. I just want to lay in bed and cry. Everything hurts, my neck, shoulders back, hip and leg but the very worst pain is my VLSC. The pain meds hardly work and they cause my asthma to act up. I just want the pain to stop. Im so tired of living with pain because what I am doing is NOT called living.

Love you guys. muahs
    Please join my community called GRUMPY GROUPIES ( http://exchanges.webmd.com/grumpy-groupies ) Fun and serious topics, nothing is taboo. So get on over there. Weirdo's are welcomed.

flasunshine62 replied to bpcookie's response:
    I can relate to the pain cookie I have Rheumatoid Arthritis and have been hurting so badly all over for about 6 days straight ...Can't sleep ...Inflammation is moving into a different joint everyday ...I wish it would just move on out...LOL...My RA doc moved to NC and my meds aren't working on this flare-up seeing a new doc on the 26th ...trying to hold on...It's hard ...Hang in there...They say this to shall pass . I pray !
    Sandy

Featuring Experts

Joseph F. Goldberg, MD, is a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York, NY. He also maintains a private prac...More

Helpful Tips

NSAIDS and lithiumExpert
    Nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (eg, Motrin/ibuprofen, Advil, Naprosyn) raise lithium levels by about 20%. We often therefore say ... More
    Was this Helpful?
    74 of 98 found this helpful

Related Drug Reviews

• Drug Name User Reviews

Report Problems With Your Medications to the FDA

FDAYou are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.